CPAAC depends on donations to support its mission
CPAAC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the Internal Revenue Service, allowing for tax-deductible contributions. Donated funds support activities such as community outreach programs on behalf of Chandler Police Department, support and recognition of Chandler Police Department employees, assistance for officers (or their families) in the event of injury or death in the line of duty, medical bills for retiring police K-9s, and more. A minimal amount of funds support CPAAC operational costs.
CPAAC collects funds from a variety of sources to support our mission. Sources include individual and corporate donations, membership dues, raffles, auctions, community events, and more.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Thank you for your interest in supporting CPAAC in our mission "to be goodwill ambassadors who advocate and volunteer in support of the Chandler Police Department’s mission to provide a safe community!"
Here are several ways you can help CPAAC:
- Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution on our Donate page, or by mailing a check to the address on our Contact Us page.
- If you shop on Amazon (amazon.com), you can designate CPAAC as your Amazon Smile Charity; Amazon donates a small amount for each qualified purchase you make, at no additional cost to you. Visit our Shoppers Rewards page for more information.
- If you shop at Fry's food stores, you can register CPAAC as your Fry's Community Rewards Partner; Fry's makes a donation to local charities when you shop, at no additional cost to you. Visit our Shoppers Rewards page for more information.
- To coordinate a corporate donation or for Grant participation, please contact us.
- Consider donating one or more gift cards in small dollar amounts ($10-20) for local services (restaurants, coffee shops, and other services) which will be used as thank you gifts.